2010年1月10日日曜日

Cooking!!

Are you cooking your own meals everyday? Some people prepare food, and some people go to convenience stores or restaurants in order to eat their fill. I think cooking is the best for us . There are some reasons.

First, we will be able to take good care of our health through cooking. we can know each food's nutrition and think about the good balance of our meals. For example, it is said that we should eat more than 350g of vegetables everyday. It might be too hard for us. But if we are used to cooking our own meals, we can think about it easily and enjoy making a healthy menu.

Second, we can cut down on food expenses. If we know the way of keeping each food, we can make various dishes at low cost. And today, we can find many recipes on the Internet whenever we want. Those recipes are always helpful to us.

Third, we can know many food cultures of foreign countries. If we enjoy cooking everyday, we will be interested in the French, Italian, Korean... and more dishes. There are various traditional dishes in the world. We will discover dishes which we have never eaten before.

If you are living alone, cooking is troublesome for your daily life. But eating out, or eating a packed lunch from convenience store, is expensive. And you can't get enough nutrition from meals like that. So cooking is very important for our healthy life. Please enjoy it!!^^

6 件のコメント:

  1. I like cooking, but I live with my family and my mother cooks for me every day.^^
    I'm good at cooking an omelet containing fried rice! What is your best cooking?

    返信削除
  2. I like cooking,too. But I am not good at cooking. I want to go to a cooking class someday. Please introduce your favorite menu for me.

    返信削除
  3. I mostly agree with your opinion. But cooking is difficult for me.

    返信削除
  4. I don't cook much for myself anymore, as my wife does most of the cooking, but I do occasionally make cheesecakes. I also like to make roast chicken around the holidays. I usually cook the whole chicken in a dutch oven over charcoal. It is delicious!

    返信削除
  5. I agree with your opinion!
    Cooking is very fun♪

    返信削除
  6. I cook pasta, but I don't cook other menus. I try to cook other recipe next time!!

    返信削除