2009年12月15日火曜日

Facilities of Yamanashi University

Today, I will talk about some facilities in Yamanashi University.

In the Faculty of Education Human Science, each department has own room. We have a lunch or spend a free time in there. A lot of books spread all over the bookshelves in our room. However, I have hardly read these books because most of them are technical books about literature or linguistic and they are written in English. And we have a refrigerator, microwave, heating and sofa in our room. So we can spend a time comfortable.

We have a campus store in our university. It is small, but we can buy some nice books, stationaries, foods in there. I usually buy snacks and packed lunch in break time. Also, this store deals in some kinds of Yamanashi University's goods. For example, Steamed buns, candies, stationaries are produced with the mark of Yamanashi University. But I don't want to buy them.

In the end of a semester, many students study in the university library. They study for the term examinations or reports. I usually use this library in order to rend some books and study. We can ask the library to order the books which we want.

I think many big private universities have more facilities than our university. But I am living a full life in Yamanashi University!!

6 件のコメント:

  1. "In the end of a semester, many students study in the university library."
    Do they only study at the end of the semester? I hope not!
    This was a very good post. A lot of interesting information in here. Maybe you should try to take down one of the books in your study room. I am sure that they are difficult to read though. They would probably put me to sleep as well... ;^)

    返信削除
  2. I sometimes go to Seikyo to buy snacks and lunch!
    There are very cute foods, "Toraman" and "Butaman" and so on. Have you tried them? Please check them^^

    返信削除
  3. I often go to the library. It is good place for me. These picture is very beautiful. Do you use a digital camera?

    返信削除
  4. A happy new year!

    I'm embarrassed by the top of pictures, because our department room is scattered very much. I think you shouldn't have put this picture! :P

    返信削除
  5. I sometimes go to the library. I go there to study, but I often take a nap!! It's very comfortable place!!

    返信削除
  6. To Mr.Henneberry
    Recently, I would like to read some news papers which are written in English. I think is is good way of blushing up my reading ability! We can read it on the third floor in the library. Did you know?

    To Arisa
    I have seen "Toraman" and "Butaman" before. But I have never tried it. I will buy it tomorrow!

    To Makiko
    I like the library too. Really? I used my mobile phone camera to take these pictures!

    To Hatsune
    A happy new year! Congratulation on your 20 age.

    I think so too. Our department room isn't clean. But I sometimes see a few people cleaning there.
    I will clean someday!

    To nattsu

    I often sleep in there after I started to study. There is good nap place. But sometimes I'm woken up by the sound of copy machine in the second floor. It is too loud.

    返信削除